Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm Back!

Sorry for the hiatus my dears, but I've had a lot going on in the past few months. Let's have a quick catch up, shall we?

  1. My 'Baby Girl' is officially starting Kindergarten August 17th. I'm equally sad and proud that she has worked so hard, and is so stinkin' smart!
  2. My 'Baby Boy' is, for the most part, potty trained. I know, he's much older than I'd care to admit, and still has a few issues. We're working on it.
  3. Ian is also seeing a local teacher for assistance with his Speech. Tori spent so long talking for him, that at this point, we are needed to bring him up to speed.
  4. Ian and Tori are also in the same CLASS. For the moment, this has been a challenge. Hopefully, things will even out when Tori no longer attends the Day Care.
  5. I am loosing weight. I attribute it to the walks around work. Eating a little better, and just being for a moment. Or if you wish to go this route: My body has decided to finally shed it stores of winter fat, only to (hopefully not) work through the hibernation process again.
  6. My hair is starting to get long, Ponytails, YEAY! Now I feel like a complete Mom again.
  7. Patches has passed away. I'm very sad about this and will miss her. Look shortly for a special Patches post.
  8. Before our cat passed away, there was a rescue of sorts done for a kitten. Mother died while they were still nursing and hadn't began eating real foods. So Tori begged, I caved, we now have another cat... that resides outside.
  9. I shaved Poor Bond's fur down due to the heat... he looks sad, pathetic, and will never trust me again with clippers. Smart dog.
  10. and Finally... I promise to try and be more on time with my posting. I've got a goal, and I'm going to work through some recipes, write short stories, draw a little, and of course... leave you tons of little snarky love notes to read on my life.

1 comment: