Thursday, February 17, 2011

IT BURNS!

So working on my Fat rumpus... we bought an elliptical. I just spent 2 - 8 minute sessions on it.

IT BURNS!!! I BURNS!!! The Demon of Fat Rump is fighting and biting and spitting it's venomous brimstone all over my muscles... I need to be exorcised of the demon ice cream and pasta. Leave the Demon of Bread, we have a good thing going.

* continues her rolling and moaning on the couch*

Dear God, make it stop... I'll let the kids use the round belly as a 'homemade' trampoline.... I swear I won't complain when Tom says that the rump is a double handful.

*pants and lays still for awhile*

Ohhh-kay... Mr. Elliptical, we have a date tomorrow. Bring your holy sweat and cleansing fire!

2 comments:

  1. LOUELLEN!!!!!! Your a blogqueen! So funny. So entertaining. It wont be long before everyone knows about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cherie! :D I'm trying at least!

    ReplyDelete