Thursday, February 10, 2011

Crazy and Exploring the options that go with...

Date nights are always better with a Peach Margarita at 35% off because they are having a Weekly special on them. Yeah, It was lovely.

I am officially saying that I am crazy, bonkers, insane in the membrane (or menses, if you are so inclined - ALL women are!). So I'm thinking about a lot of things lately, and honestly last Friday, things REALLY crashed on me. Our vacation is cancelled, and while I wanted to buy the pretty prefabbed things for my garden area... yeah, that ain't happening anymore. So since it looks like the groundhog may have been right *crosses toes, legs, lips, eyes, and fingers.... ok uncrossing the last two, I am typing* You're going to start seeing renovation project updates on our little bit heaven. Though sometimes, I don't know about y'all... it's kinda rough here.

One of the first projects we will be working on is boxes for the plants. More specifically, prepping the area where we are moving my Ozark Everbearing Strawberry plants. We will also be setting it up where we will have two grapevines, and two blueberry bushes. At least that's the plan.

Also at some point this year, I will be installing a Cherry tree, a tree house, and two large squares of raised straw bale gardens. No, that is not a redundant statement. I am enclosing the straw bales in a raised platform for sitting so I can start small gardens this year. We also have two buildings to tear down, the Garage to fix, driveway to correct... and getting rid of some Rose of Sharon bushes. By and by, if you have any handy tips to rid yourself of these wonderful bushes. Please share. They sprout like ... rabbits almost.

I'm also looking at the couponing more closely now, since I look down and realize. These chicks, with the *OMG I PAID NOTHING for my GROCERIES thanks to *insert big anime sparkles* COUPONS?!* blogs.... they all live in large cities. Large cities with grocery stores that have totruly compete for their consumers. Unlike in little po-dunk towns like we live in, Heh... They'll cut you deals, but they aren't cutting their belts. Coupons help, mind you. Just not as much as I think.

Btw: This last pic, be my hubby enjoying his drink, Dos Equis!


Honey, It still tastes like urine to me. I just don't do beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment