Thursday, September 03, 2009

It's almost 10 p.m....

And no, I don’t turn into a pumpkin…

 

So today I had an interesting counseling session with our marital counselor. It’s given me a lot of things to think about, and I really need to think on them. At this point all I’m interested in though is chocolate (which I happen to have hidden in my purse), ‘An Officer and a Gentleman’, and a little me time.

 

I am thinking about all I am going to accomplish this weekend. So here is my list of the weekend’s activities:

Ø Finish painting the wall

Ø Move all the laundry into the corner of the kitchen

Ø Complete all the laundry and put it up as it comes out of the dryer

Ø Dishes

Ø Clean and organize Tori and Ian’s rooms

Ø Potty Training

Ø Clean and organize all of our cabinets

Ø Work on a menu for the next two weeks

Ø Clean our room

Ø Clean our bathroom

Ø Grocery Shopping – Milk, Eggs, Bread, Dog food, Cat food, Kitty Litter, 2 frames =< 11” x 18”

Ø Bathe the kittens and Momma

Ø Mow lawn, Move things to back yard

 

What a labor day weekend. Three days to just organize and enjoy things. So we’ll see how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment