Friday, September 04, 2009

Decisions...

Life may be full of them, but let’s face it… I don’t like them.

 

It seems any time you have to make a decision, someone always get’s pissed or hurt. While some realize, hey it’s your call, they also know what they believe should happen and should control the result.

 

At this point in my life, I’m finding that I’m faced with a lot of decisions that I don’t know if I’m really ready for. At some point, I’m going to work on this thought process and say, hey, I’m mom. I can do it.

 

It’s facing the future after the decision. I hate not seeing the whole map, just driving behind the wheel. That uncertainty scares me. You want to know you are making the right decision, but at the same time, you want to move on from here to the next challenge.

 

Here’s to decisions – the bane of my adult life.

No comments:

Post a Comment