Monday, September 07, 2009

I'm so bloomin' sore...

I feel like someone has beat me with a rubber hose…

 

But so much was accomplished this weekend. I’ve got to finish cleaning the living room mess up, then I can move on to the next challenge. Stupid bag of meat spilled, just the juices mind you, but they kind of stink. Ugh.

 

I made Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies today, YUM! I was so bad, too much chocolate!

 

I also am declaring my love of Baked Potatoes! For those that do not know, I’m a Flexitarian. This means, 80% of the meals you see me eat, will be Vegetarian (the one that eats eggs, and uses dairy products). Baked Potatoes make my tummy super happy, especially when paired with Romaine lettuce! YUM! My brother seemed a little grumpy that I didn’t get any meat, but this is the choice I’ve made, I’m losing weight with it, and learning to make healthier choices.

 

Tori is also doing very well with her potty training! Go Tori! Go Tori! Only one accident today, so that’s good!

No comments:

Post a Comment