Saturday, September 05, 2009

So far so good...

It is my weekend after all…

 

I have finished painting the Living Room and re-hung the cord to the Satellite.

 

My list is working down, and it should move quicker now that the biggest problem and hold up is out of the way. The painting was so hard! I am so not doing this for awhile. Seriously! I need to Re-paint Tori and Ian’s Rooms (and do the same thing I did with the hallway by adding a metal plate under the Plaster stuff where the knob hits the door.

 

So I can just be for awhile, because I am happy the paint is on. I’m fixing the Picture frames and putting my babies on display again. It’s starting to feel like a home for me. My home, my family, my life. It’s a beautiful thought.

 

The To-Do List:

-         Finish Painting The Wall

-         Move all laundry into the corner of the kitchen

-         Complete all of the laundry and put it up as it comes out

-         Dishes

-         Clean and Organize Tori and Ian’s Rooms

-         Potty Training

-         Clean and Organize all Cabinets

-         Work on a Menu for the next two weeks

-         Clean our Room

-         Clean our Bathroom

-         Grocery Shopping

-         Bathe Kittens and Momma

-         Mow Lawn

-         Move Items in the Front Yard to Back Yard

No comments:

Post a Comment