Saturday, August 29, 2009

It is almost finished...

I swear it will be awhile before I feel the need to do any home improvements for this place after all of this…

 

Well, we each survived our adventures in the world. I got most of the house done, and I’m just finishing up the last bits… it looks so good! Nice and bright and cheerful! Just the way we needed it to be. No more blah beige.

 

I’ll post pictures when the walls are complete. But in the mean time, I am raising a pretty handy little helper. My son is obsessed with the tools. And now, I’m having to deal with all of this one step at a time. I need to work on our room tonight, I probably will between letting the paint dry on our walls.

 

In other news – my father in law has declared that our children are spoiled brats. WOW… the man doesn’t even spend any real time with them and they are brats. Hee hee hee…. This used to piss me off, but now I find it almost comical. I’m also proud of my husband for just sticking to his guns on our parenting style. Maybe he does have some redeeming qualities after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment