Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Paint the fence, Megan-san

Up and Down, Side to Side… Yes Master Miyagi…

My arms hurt! I’ve been painting and nailing and fixing most of the day. Oy! I just kept hearing that whole Karate Kid quote running and running through my head!

Tori and Ian are in Kansas City with the In-laws tonight. Daddy should be there, and I hope he’s kept his promises to me. I just wish things would calm down in my relationship with my in-laws. I hope it does at some point.

So to deal with the current crisis at hand. I can’t understand the silence, nor the ability to just do what I want it’s like, whoa. Now what do I do with myself? I spend most of the day hanging with my mom. I loved it. We didn’t do much, but we never get time to just hang. It’s always the kids wanting attention, and it was nice to just be.

Anyways – all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment