Friday, October 28, 2011

New Look!

I'm fiddling around with the Blog look and layout a little. The picture used at the present time is from Daniel Hambleton. He's our friend from college and took a lot of wonderful pictures that I have loved. This is one of them.

I've also changed the name of the blog. Vive Diu Cum Passione. It's Lation for 'Live Long with Passion'. My new motto. And No. I'm not referring to a fiery inferno of passion that engulfs and ultimately destroys things. I'm talking a nurturing interest that defines the adult version of Passion.

I am passionate about my children, so I go to great lengths to involve myself in their lives and enjoy them.

I am passionate about my spouse, so I will encourage, love, and nurture his needs.

I am passionate about cooking. So I will strive to be the best that I can be and to learn new things.

I am passionate about myself. So I will strive to endure my hardships with grace, My disappointments with dignity, treat my mind like a treasure cove, and my body like the finest of orchids. I could say temple... but let's face it... even temples settle awkwardly after a long period of time.

But needless to say.. Passion. I want to be truly passionate.

No comments:

Post a Comment