Monday, April 18, 2011

Their first Fishes!

So Wednesday last week, the kids and I went up to my Mom's and we went fishing. More correctly, Mom and the kids fished, Uncle Mike (my brother), and two of the neighborhood kids, Kenny & Jimmy, were there to help the kids take their fishes off the line.

Honestly, I don't fish. I don't like the slimy texture, and if I can't take the fish off the line, I'm not torturing the poor thing. But the kids are young enough to start fishing, and boy do they love it. They caught 6 or 7 fish between the two of them, and their first fishes are well documented. I'm not even sure what kind of fish they caught. I think it was a carp, but they are doing well and love to fish. I might get into fishing again. These are the things my children love. To be outside, and doing something. I think next weekend, we're going to start our gardening project next week.

We're behind, I got knocked on my rear this weekend. I must put a request out to all those lovely trees in my area. Could you please, learn to fornicate in more private ways rather than this public nuisance that is pollen, and subsequently a massive sinus infection for me? Thanks.

,~* Their First Fishes *~,


No comments:

Post a Comment