Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Cleaning my Glass Stove Top

Have I ever mentioned how I HATE cleaning my stove top? Seriously, it's like, Darlin' clean up before it's a huge mess! Sometimes I do it too... We are busy people. We all are! So let me introduce you to ... My method of cleaning the Glass stove top...

Our Starting Line Up: Vinegar, Baking Soda, Borax, and A Stove Top Glass Polish.

Let's take a look at our inital field. While I would love to say that this was left this way purely for this blog. I can't say that, we've had sick kids and sick adults. Scratch that, let's go with that!

In the first Corner is Vinegar! She's one mean lady and she means business. She's gonna start this whole game off by picking off the little ones. She's there for 30 minutes just beating up those nasty looking things. She left the field looking like this...

Oh look, now comes the hard ball players here to help out our starter, Let's give a big warm welcome for Baking Soda and Borax. These two pull a BB combination trick on the burnt on mess. Here comes Vinegar, she's rolling through to give the BB combination a real kick! Don't worry folks the extra fizzing is just the energy that comes with this. It'll power through that stuff in no time! Enter in last minute stand in, SPONGE! Sponge helps the BB/Vinegar combo scrub down these areas.

With their power down and the mess gone... we bring in our last proponent, the Polish! This will help seal anything and give it that nice smooth finished look. Like this -


2 comments:

  1. I have one of these stove tops, and I hate cleaning it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this truly work. :) and it doesn't scratch it up!

    ReplyDelete