Sunday, February 08, 2009

Need to have a plan?

I totally agree! I need a plan for my day so I actually accomplish things! Right now I have a few irons in the fire, and my in-laws coming.

My DH and I are redoing our living room/kitchen/hallway. At the same time we are having a flooring company come in and install linoleum throughout the house, except for tile in the bathrooms. Lots of projects along with my husband and I's schooling and two small children.

So in classic fashion, I'm putting up my list to accomplish and will post notes on how that worked for me during the day. This is my effort to find an order that works for me.

Monday's To-Do List:
  • Get up/Take Thyroid
  • Shower get ready for work
  • Take Blood Pressure Medication
  • Get kids up and dressed/possibly bathe if Tom didn't
  • Go to work - Tom can take kids this morning
  • Work
  • In work parking lot install the kids' booster seats in Jeep
  • Grocery Shop (list will be ready by end of work)
  • Pick up kiddos
  • Take Cardboard to Recycling Center
  • Get kids inside with Groceries
  • Make Supper
  • Wake up Tom
  • Feed Kids
  • Work on mirrored wall of living room: Take down all the extra boards, tape and joint compund where needed
  • Paint Base Coat on and around Door
  • Confirm Date and Pricing for Flooring with Tom and deal with that.
  • Get kids ready for bed, Bathe them
  • Do a load of laundry
  • Class Chat for Economics at 8p
  • Work on DB

No comments:

Post a Comment