Monday, February 02, 2009

My discovery of RSS Feeds

I realize that I am part of a generation that is heavily into technology. I am slowly lagging in that department thanks to the birth of two kids. But I am having a ball discovering the RSS feed for my favorite blogs, websites, and comics. No need to search the web, it's all at my fingertips!

I currently subscribe to:
- A Mom's Notes (My Blog)
- The White House Blog
- 9 Chickweed Lane (Comic)
- Brevity (Comic)
- Rose is Rose (Comic)
- Pearls before Swine (Comic)
- Speed Bump (Comic)
- Minimal Security (Comic) (For DH)
- Frazz (Comic)
- Get Fuzzy (Comic)
- B.C. (Comic)
- State of the Union (Comic)
- Handprints on the Wall

I'm still looking for things that will apply to my ideas. If there are any ideas you have that you would like to share as to what to subscribe to, let me know! I'm still looking and I'm enjoying this RSS Feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment