Sunday, October 19, 2014

Lazy Sunday...

         This sunday, we've enjoyed a gluttony day of carbs. Bad for my diet, but good for the soul.

         We had Star shaped eggs baked by my husband for breakfast. Then for lunch, we had Pumpkin Pie Pancakes, and finally for dinner my favorite item of the day homemade tortillas. These were fun because it was a family affair, well sans daughter who was cleaning her room. All of this was yummy!




          Speaking of my wonderful Daughter, her glasses came in, so now she's all kinds of stylin' and I can see! I'm impressed, she chose these herself. She has great taste for an 8 y/o... Of course then she gets on Zinni Optical and picks only the ones with rhinestones. What can I say? She's a girly girl.



          Of course while I write this, I am ground zero for an epic battle of wills for my dogs, Posie, Pistol, and Blackie. Three times now, I've almost been shoved off my bed. At least they should sleep well tonight... right? Y'all have a good week!

Believe it or not - the brown dog is named Blackie, the dog with the white head is Posie, and the Black lab mix underneath is Ms. Pistola.

No comments:

Post a Comment