Monday, November 28, 2011

In case I ever Die...

Just in case I ever die... I'm going to share a recipe that was shared with me. That way, Tom and the kids can still HAVE this soup!

Cheesy Potato Soup

4 Bouillon Cubes
9 Cups Water
2 Cans of Whole Potatoes Chunked
3 tbs dried minced Onions
1 tsp each - Oregano, Salt, Pepper, Cilantro
1 cup Processed Velveeta Cheese
1/2 cup dried milk
a package Four Cheese Instant Potatoes

Keep in mind - I guestimate this stuff... I'm a pinch and drop kinda cook.

Put spices, bouillon cubes, minced onions in water and bring to boil. add dried milk incorporate throughly. Add velveeta and melt, add potatoes and warm through. Add Instant Potatoes. Allow time to warm through.

The whole process? Under 30 minutes! Is it Tasty? *looks in her soup pot* They are either hiding it somewhere in the house, or they ate it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment