Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tending to the monotony is never montotonous!

So I’ve spent my entire day just moving this, taking this out, and essentially… cleaning. Now you would think that after almost five years of this, it would be entirely monotonous and a second nature. But is in fact the exact opposite because with my two lovely children, well, I never know what to expect!

Thankfully though, I set up our PS3 today to stream Netflix movies and TV Shows… I know we aren’t supposed to use the TV as a babysitter, but after the day I had with fighting with them to just clean their rooms… I needed a little space to do some things for us. So I’ve cleaned a good portion of my home, with minimal fuss from my Kidlets. Unfortunately, I am disheartened to find that Tori despises Fraggle Rock. Maybe when she’s older? She’s also getting to the point that she doesn’t like Dora the Explorer anymore. She’s starting to grow up on me… and I don’t know if I’m ready.

Today dinner was, well, not as healthy as it could be, but still better than pizza! We had home cooked potatoes with parsley, garlic salt, and cracked pepper. Then buttered peas, and some lil’ smokies. Yum! As dessert, my husband is taking the children out to get some ice cream. Mmm… talk about your calorie-free desserts!

No comments:

Post a Comment